Friday, December 16, 2022

2022 Catch-up Review: Stella Riley Cascade Reviews

The Parfit Knight The Parfit Knight by Stella Riley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This popped up as a recommendation and the cover drew me to check it out a little closely. As someone who has enjoyed hours and hours within the pages of Georgette Heyer's Regency romances, my interest was piqued with it looked like this book might turn out to be written much along the same lines.

It has been enjoyable.

I might try out one or two more at a later date!




The Wicked Cousin The Wicked Cousin by Stella Riley
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

It was disappointing. After the first one I had read, that I found so reminiscent of Georgette Heyer, I was expecting much of the same. However, it turned out...otherwise.

Riley writes well. But I discovered, on reading this book, that she really is not my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment to engage in conversation over this post.